- Daily boat rental starts at 9:30 and ends at 18:30 unless otherwise agreed.
- To rent a boat of 30 HP or less, a navigator’s license is not required.
- The lessee must be over 18 years old and the only person who will operate the boat.
- Fuels are not included in the rental price.
- Before departure the lessee is required to be informed by Marmaras Boats’ personnel about the handling of the boat and general cruise regulations.
- All safety and navigation rules must be complied in accordance with the applicable regulations which can be found on the corresponding boat’s leaflet.
- Before departure, the lessee should check that the boat’s equipment mentioned in the rental agreement is in excellent condition and so it should be returned to the lessor.
- In case of damage or loss of equipment, the lessee will be charged the corresponding value according to the agreed price list.